Salad was terrific. Wish I took a photo.
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large Pink Lady apple, cored, thinly sliced
- 1 small parsnip, peeled, thinly sliced lengthwise on a mandoline
- 1 bunch arugula, tough stems trimmed
- ¼ cup fresh dill with tender stems
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Flaky sea salt
Whisk buttermilk and 2 Tbsp. oil in a small bowl; season dressing with kosher salt and pepper.
Toss apple, parsnip, arugula, and dill in a large bowl. Drizzle salad with vinegar and toss to coat; season with kosher salt, pepper, and more vinegar, if desired.
Spoon half of dressing onto serving plates or a large platter. Add remaining 2 Tbsp. oil to salad and toss to coat. Mound salad on top of dressing. Spoon remaining dressing over and season with sea salt.
DO AHEAD: Dressing can be made 2 days ahead. Cover and chill